We are always looking for a new team members who share our passion for delivering an unrivalled level of service. You will need to be highly motivated to work in an environment where exceeding the expectations of our customers is the minimum standard. We currently have the following vacancies in Malta:
Front Office Manager
If you are energetic, enjoy meeting new people and ready for a new challenge kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 07th May 2018.
Room attendant will form part of the housekeeping team.
The ideal will have attention to detail and be a team player. On the job training is given however past experience will be considered an asset.
A knowledge of the English Language is essential.
Pool Attendant – Part Time
We are looking for Pool Attendants to work full time at the new Salini Resort. Daily duties will include:
- Cleaning the pool and pool area.
- Maintaining the chemical balance in the water.
- Monitoring guests and ensuring that sun beds and umbrellas are available to guests when using the facilities.
- Preparing the pool for the day and cleaning down the area in the early evening.
Successful candidates should be:
- Friendly and customer service focused.
- Conversant in English.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for cleaning and tidying public area of hotel.
- Cleaning of Restaurants after the dinner service.
- Answering to any housekeeping requirements the guest may have.
- Maintaining and cleaning of tiles and accessories.
- Works on own initiative.
- Conversant in English.
Bar Staff – Part Time
If you’re a ‘people person’, enjoy food and drink and meeting people this job could be for you. Main Responsibilities include:
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Welcoming, acknowledging and greeting guests who come to the bar.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Handling of transactions
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area, as well as bar glasses and utensils.
Security Staff – Part Time
We are currently seeking to recruit Security personnel to join our team. Candidates should be flexible, multilingual including a good level of English, have excellent and friendly communication skills and able to work in a busy environment.
If you are interested in applying for any of our vacancies, please send your application letter and CV to: email@example.com.